Credit & Collections World Site Privacy Statement
Credit & Collections World is committed to protecting your privacy. Our intent throughout our online presence is to collect only the information we need to deliver excellent service, use that information responsibly, and to keep you fully informed how that information is being use. We do not sell or otherwise distribute the information you provide as a Credit & Collections World registered user or as a CCR Newsline subscriber outside of the Credit & Collections World product group, which also includes Collections & Credit Risk magazine.
If you ever question what information we are gathering, why we ask certain questions, or how we plan to use the information we have requested, and if your answer isn't on this page, please contact us for a full explanation.
What information this site gathers
- Credit & Collections World collects IP addresses and/or domain names anytime a page is requested from the server. This information is used solely in the aggregate to analyze site traffic. The URL of a referring Web page also may be logged for the same purpose.
- Any information given by the site visitor in a Web form is collected to perform the services offered at the site. Forms at the Credit & Collections World site include subscription forms.
How this information is used
- Information requested for subscription services will be used to provide those services and to make productive contacts between members.
- If you send us email be aware that your return address will be displayed in the header we receive. We will use this information to answer your inquiry and we may keep your message as a record of our contacts. At no time will we share that information with outside companies or agencies, unless we are required to do so by law or court order.
Who has access to this information?
- Only Credit & Collections World, CCR Newsline, and Collections & Credit Risk staff or SourceMedia will use information requested.
- Credit & Collections World will not share or sell contact information or any information collected on a company or person visiting our web site to any outside company.
Credit & Collections World reserves the right to introduce new services or practices that may require a change in this policy. We are committed to make the necessary changes promptly to keep you informed on how we use information you give us.